Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Introduction

My name is Luke Nesler. I am a 20 year old journalism major at West " Bi God" Virginia University. I compete year round in the sport of BMX bicycle racing and have dreams of one day making it to the illusive PRO CLASS. I have grown up racing BMX but also living the sport of motocross. I have the strongest passion for the 2 sports, that words can't even describe it. I currently run the Poor Farm BMX race track in Fairmont, WV, work with a local CBS news station, Lucal Oil TV Productions, Speed Channel and have done work with the ever popular Racer X Illustrated wich is located in Morgantown, WV, just a stones through from my home base. Through out this new fresh blog you will see a mix of high quality film edits (BMX and Moto), news and opinions on BMX, Motocross, Supercross and pretty much anything that has to do with 2 wheels. You may have accidently stumbled upon this blog by sheer accident. And you may be asking your self "Why in the hell would I want to read this nobody's blog" I assure you that I am not just some tool bag wasting myself and your time. You will find some interesting articles, great films and some kick a$* photos by reading on. I hope I caught your attention and hope to see you back here for the next artice. I will post a few times per week so don't be a stranger.

Until next time, Live Strong, Ride Hard!

Luke Nesler

1 comment:

  1. Great articles, and I love West Virginia. Great place to ride. I cant wait for the films...keep it up!

    ReplyDelete